Supply Disruption Protection Warehouse
A customer had a pending supply disruption related to a distressed supplier that supplied parts for almost all of their vehicles produced in North America.
RGL was engaged to secure a new facility, staff the operation, engage our WMS, as well as hire and train new team members. RGL was ready and able to provide flexible warehousing space, within specific logistical and geographical locations, and a labor force to fulfill these unplanned and time-critical needs of this customer.
- 100% On-Time Delivery
- Zero Inventory Loss
- RGL was able to provide OEM with over 300,000 square feet
- Received material that needed quick processing, inspection and turn to ensure continued plant production across North America
- Managed customers ERP system to ensure limited inventory was metered and proportioned to ensure continued plant production
- Designed, sourced and procured temporary storage packaging
- Strict Inventory Control with hourly updates
- Repacked into lineside dunnage
RGL is able to help us develop and execute any (material) banking strategy that we require.